Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fuzzy Bunz



Reid is already doing his part to help the environment one fuzzy butt at a time.

Yup that is right we are cloth diapering him.
I know I know, we are crazy right? Well actually these diapers are great!
They are made just like a disposable so there is no weird folding techniques or rubber pants that have to go over the diaper. We still have to rinse them out and wash them of course.
It's nice to know that all Reid's diapers will not still be in a landfill five hundred years from now.

3 comments:

Nerissa said...

Reid is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!!

The Ligman Family said...

Way to go!! (using cloth diapers) I wish I would have done the same thing...I'm sure at times, it will be a pain, but SO worth it!! Good for you guys!!
Great page, Thanks for letting me know about it!
Reid is adorable!!!!!

The Ligman Family said...

Great job! (using cloth) I wish I would have done the same thing...I'm sure at times it'll be a pain, but SO worth it!
Wonderful page, Thanks for letting me know about it!!
Reid is adorable~