Monday, October 6, 2008


I love this picture of us. Going back to my critique days......the lines of my nose and finger bring your eye to Reid. The curve of my hair mirrors the shape of his ear and I really appreciate the black shapes that are formed by my eye and lips.

This picture was taken after our busy day of baptism and all our visitors! We had almost 40 guests for brunch after his big day!

I will be putting up baptism pictures when I get them all from various people. Paulo, that means you. I always have major guilt issues after events like this when I'm involved and can't take the pictures. I really wish I would have just taken some time out to take a few pictures. I will be putting Reid back into his little outfit to take some pictures.

1 comment:

Nerissa said...

That is a great picture!