Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Elf on a Shelf



















Here is Reid with his "The Elf on the Shelf."
My brother Paulo and his family sent Reid this adorable gift for St. Nick's Day. I had never seen this before and it is absolutely the cutest thing ever! If you are looking to start a new Christmas tradition with your children this is perfect! Click here to check it out. The story is so cute and not to mention the funny little elf that you have to give a name to! Thank you Uncle Paulo and Aunt Gwen for giving Reid this great memorable Christmas tradition that he will look forward to doing every year!

3 comments:

Neis Family said...

Oh he is so cute! I was just blog hopping. Take care

Nerissa said...

I read about this . . . think of how much fun it will be in a few years when Reid can tell the elf what he wants for Christmas!

Emily said...

Seriously the Santa hat picture is so cute and Reid is so freaking cute I could just eat him up...I am totally checking out the Elf on a Shelf! I need to get some xmas pictures of the girls on my blog...but I just haven't had time.