Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Changing Gears

Yes can you believe it? A post that isn't about Reid. Today someone asked me what my favorite weddings photo was that I have ever taken. Now you all know that shooting wedding isn't my favorite thing to do. It's one day, a very special day, what if something goes wrong with my camera? What if my memory card malfunctions? What if I screw up? One day, a short ceremony and that's it. No do overs. In the world of commercial photography I've always had time for "do overs" not that I needed many or anything :) It's always nice to know in the back of your head that you have another chance...just in case. With weddings there is one day, one dress, one kiss, and one hairdo that's it and you've got to get your shot. Well you also know, if you know me that these weddings have been growing on me. I did a couple last year and when I got home I felt energized and it was a lot of fun. So who knows maybe weddings are in my future. Enough rambling...here it is my favorite wedding photo. I love it, I think the bridesmaid on the right makes the photo and of course the bride is gorgeous!

1 comment:

Emily said...

It's fun seeing my three cousins in this picture! It is a great picture, glad you are liking weddings more...you do such a beautiful job! If you ever need an "assistant" just give me a yell, I could puff and fluff dresses and hair:)