Friday, August 7, 2009

Let Him Have His Cake

and not eat it too....

It all started out kind of like this....
And like this. Because I hadn't taken Reid down to the studio in a long time (due to the whole grabbing at the camera thing) he was fascinated with the lights....for a little while.
Then I did a bad bad thing and told Kevin to put his hand in it.
He not only didn't like it, he hated it. Then I tried to get him to taste it thinking then he may be more interested in it. Nope, not the case.
Here is one of my favorites. Huge tears are in his eyes. He just looks so defeated but so cute, like would you people please pick me up and get me away from this cake!!
Later in the day we tried again. As soon as he saw the cake he immediately started to cry! Guess what he wanted the next day? Yes you are right, my piece of cake.

No comments: