Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Our Happy Little Guy


I'm really far behind in posting pictures.....so hopefully work will slow down so I can get through my own pictures! Ha. Anyway, here are some pictures from an evening of duckies, slides, and music at the park, well most of the pictures are of the sliding part.
Reid is just so happy, all the time. It's great. He is starting to talk in (short) sentences, he has recently started adding "ing" to the end of all verbs and most importantly just has fun doing whatever he is doing. He is super smart (of course, right?) he knows his alphabet, and has for months now, he knows his colors, he whips through puzzles, he can count to 10 with a little help and is once again very attached to his daddy. There is so much I could say about him right now, but really all I can think right now and all I keep saying is, "This is so much fun."I love this picture. I love that you can see his big smile even behind the bars, I like K's wedding ring, I like the yellow, I just like it.

No comments: