Tuesday, July 13, 2010

2


Our little man turned two yesterday. He turned two. One, two, one two, one two.
There is so much to say.....he has done so much in the last year that it's almost hard to believe one little life could grow and change that much. Reid is friendly, he is fierce, he is social, he is loving, and smart and simply full of life. Two wonderful years have gone by and I'd like to write as much as I did last year and at 6 months but all I can think of is how thankful I am that we have him in our lives. Like I said at one year and six months, I thank the Earth and the Universe and God everyday for Reid, for his energy, for his strength, his health and for being our little puzzle piece that fits so perfectly.
Year 3, watch out! I'm not sure what you have in store for us but I'm confident it won't be dull!
Hang on and hang on tight little guy, this wild ride is going to continue!
We love you and we hope we can keep teaching you to LOVE LIFE.

1 comment:

Emily said...

can you all BE any more adorable???!!!! Cute pics and such a sweet post...2 years has flown by!