Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Capturing something that is very rare

This was taken on July 18th. We took a road trip to Appleton for the day. Reid fell asleep in the car. That NEVER happens so I had to document it. Now it was really only a 20 minute cat nap, but he fell asleep, with a sucker and all. Did I mention that he never sleeps in the car? I don't know how many people have said to me recently, "Well, he'll just fall asleep on your way home." I just smile politely walk out pretty much knowing that Reid will jibber jabber all the way to our destination no matter how tired he is. Have I mentioned that he pretty much talks NON-STOP? Yes he does.
Today at the YMCA one of his friends came in and sat next to him. His friend proceeded to help him with a puzzle. Reid turned to him and ripped his Nuk out of his mouth and threw it across the room. I guess the whole staff was laughing so hard and his mom said, "See Garrett, Reid doesn't want you to have that Nuk either!" We all had a good laugh. I know why he did it. He did it because Garrett never talks to him since he has a nuk and what good is a buddy that you can't carry on a conversation with?

No comments: