Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween




I could write a book about Halloween this year. Let's just say Reid LOVED it. Not only LOVED it but LOVES it. He still talks about it everyday, he still asks to drive by the Halloween guys everyday, and he still wants to wear his Halloween shirts.... everyday. He cries when I tell him it's over, I had to sneak all our decorations into the basement while he was sleeping or not paying attention. He informed me that all my witches were gone one day, describing their disappearance in a voice in which you would have thought the house was robbed or that they had been kidnapped. He is obsessed with Frankenstein, shall I continue? We hear him talking in his sleep saying things like, "NOooooo that isn't a witch outside my window, it's Frankeeennnnsteeein." The ladies at the YMCA actually had the nerve to wash all the Halloween drawings off the windows, can you believe it? Our only saving grace has been a house down the street that put out Pilgrims and turkeys for Thanksgiving...but Reid's question was, "Mommy are you going to dress up as a Pilgrim for Thanksgiving? I be a turkey." Oh goodness is Thanksgiving going to be a let down!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yes, you definitely should dress up as a pilgrim for Thanksgiving!