Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hockey




First time on skates!

Down but discussing an approach.

Reid's best buddy who has been skating a little bit longer than him.....I think they have a plan.

The plan in action.

And there you have it.

Super cutie in his helmet.
Well hockey was going well and then Reid decided that it was just ok and then we had a day when Jerry threw a bunch of pucks on the ice and all of sudden there was a reason to skate! So he had a blast. I don't have any new pictures of him skating with out a chair or cones, I'll take my camera next time. He has had over a week off of hockey so I'm hoping the excitement will be there next time. Have I mentioned that it is funny and slightly painful to watch 3 year olds on skates, in hockey gear, and sticks? Well it is.

No comments: