Friday, May 16, 2008

32 weeks 2 days


Here we are at about 32 weeks. It has been getting more and more exciting and fun as we get closer to meeting our little one.

In the last week or two strangers have starting to ask me about the pregnancy and openly ask me questions. Which has been very entertaining!

The baby is definitely running out of space in there and Kevin and I are able to see and feel various body parts.
My last doctor's appointment went really well and the little one is perfect in size and I can even eat more ice cream (maybe just for a week or two)!

I will hopefully be making posts more often because I think we'll be seeing significant changes in the baby's growth in the next 54 days.
Yes that is right, only 54 days until our EDD.

We are also working on our yard and of course the nursery. So keep checking back in the next couple of weeks for some updates!

No comments: