Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Is he not the cutest baby ever?

I took this photo on a whim yesterday. Reid had spit up on his outfit because
I ate a pasty (he doesn't like them but I do) so I was changing him and noticed the beautiful light coming in from the window. Being a commercial photographer I rarely use natural light
but I really am getting into it and trying to figure out how to use it to my advantage. So anyway, what I'm getting at is that technically it isn't the best photograph, it is a little grainy because I had to crank the ISO on my camera to get enough light to not have to use the flash which would cancel out this gorgeous light. I will never be able to recreate this image so I'm going to play up the graininess in photoshp. I'm so glad I was able to capture this image, I'm in love with it today. It isn't perfect but it is perfectly Reid.

No comments: