Wednesday, November 26, 2008

She's Crafty


So all of you who know me know that I pretend to be crafty. I love to look at fabrics and patterns and always say, "I could do that." About 99% of the time I never do it, or it takes me forever, seriously like years. I've got a huge bolt of fabric to make window treatments for our bedroom that I've had now for almost 2 years. Anyway, I've been saying that I was going to make Reid these little shoe/booties for awhile now, at least since the beginning of October. Well here it is Thanksgiving and I really wanted him to have a pair to match his outfit for his first Thanksgiving. They turned out really cute and I will now be hooked on making them! (That is his sweater in the background)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Adorable! I can't wait to see pics of his first Thanksgiving-have a wonderful holiday.

Rebecca said...

Is this the first pair of you've made? Very impressive! I am the same way though, I always buy fabric thinking I'm going to sit down at the sewing machine and do this or that, I mean well, but I just never seem to get to it...Maybe you will inspire me though.

Elizabeth said...

HI, Yes this is the first pair I made!
I think I am going to make Makenna a pair because I've got lots of girlie fabric!