Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wrinkly


This photo is one of my favorites of Reid and I to date. The photo was taken by my mother-in-law in New York at a restaurant. I just love it. I love that Reid is laughing so hard, I love that you can see my wrinkles. Yes I said that I love that you can see my wrinkles. I don't love my wrinkles but I like that they are visible in this photo. I could easily photoshop them out in 2 seconds flat, but they fit. They came from worrying, sad times, and most importantly they came from happy times. They fit.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yes great picture...he seems like such a happy boy, its great you can get picts like this!

Nerissa said...

I love pictures that tell a story . . . you will always look back at this picture and have a story to tell.

Awesome . . .

Emily said...

I love this post, your words are straight from the heart. So true-we all deserve our wrinkles, bellies, veins, and more...they are worth it:)