Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bad Blogger Bad Bad Blogger (cleverly stolen from my friend Nerissa)

Well in my defense this is mostly what I see when I pull out the camera these days. These pictures are pretty old. The scrape on his forehead is from running into the dishwasher head first at my in-laws house. That was weeks ago. A lot has happened since then. Reid is walking (not completely stable or anything, but still walking!!!) he has had his first haircut and his Daddy has gone back to work!This is my attempt at practicing with my new camera lens! Love it, look at those crisp baby blues! Awesome. Life doesn't get much better than a new piece of glass in a photographer's world! (You can also see those ever so swollen gums on each side of his bottom teeth that have been red and swollen for a month now and where a tooth had been seen and is now no longer. Come on teeth, seriously where are you?)

No comments: