Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Christmas Celebration

that may prompt my sister and brother-in-law to never want children. Just kidding, well maybe not. We celebrated Christmas with the Neuman side of the family the weekend before Christmas. I kid you not the second they walked in the door Reid was clingy and whiny. He probably woke up a million times before we even ate dinner that first night and a million more times during the night. He puked, he fevered, you name it. I think my in-laws were tired after the first night. I think my sister-in-law was wondering if I seriously picked Reid up out of his crib every night a million times whenever he peeped. But it turned out he was one sick little boy. All and all he was a trooper and he did enjoy the celebrations. I'll have pictures of that later but for now I have to show you what and how we ate the second night. It was a lot of fun and Reid even let me eat a little before wanting a little pain relief by being held.The clanThe GrillIt was a stone electric grill. There are little baskets that we warmed cheese and potatoes in underneath. We grilled meats, and veggies, then just ate different combos on crusty breads mainly with the melted cheese on top. YUM YUM YUM.These 2 boys ate and ate and ate some more. It felt like they were never going to quit.
The end.

No comments: