Friday, October 8, 2010

I wish I could remember it all

I wish I could constantly have a recorder going so I could remember everything Reid says.
Today he woke after only a short nap. I went up to see what was wrong. He looked at me pointed to his stack of books and said, "I want mine books, you go downstairs." So as I type he is sitting in his crib reading his books under his blankets just kicking it. It's been almost an hour already.
He says "I love you," and "I miss my daddy," a lot. He occasionally calls people by their first names which always gets him a laugh. Yesterday he said, "Jim, Jim, Bye Jim I'll see you tomorrow Jim." to my dad. Of course everyone laughed and he thought it was hilarious too. He pretty much talks all the time and is becoming slightly sassy too. Ah the life of a two year old. Another merry-go-round ride!Riding the seriously cool sparkle car.Hold me Daddy, those cows are huge!Concentrating on ringing the bell.Driving fast!So serious on the fire truck!Having fun at the fair.

No comments: