Friday, December 10, 2010

Santa


We went to Sentry for Santa, games and bouncy houses etc. Reid loved the games, and music.
See all those bouncy houses and huge inflatable slides behind him in the above picture? Well he really had no interest in them, he just liked hanging out by the speaker dancing! Since I really should be working and I'm just procrastinating here are some unedited Santa pics!So sorry I left you hanging. So after many days of Reid saying, things like, I don't want Ned the dinosaur from Santa, I want a DVS, (a nintendo DS) we were really wondering what he would say to Santa when his turn came. He was a little nervous, which is very unlike him, but it's a big deal to sit on Santa's lap! He climbed up and shyly said, "I would like monster slippers." Yup there you have it monster slippers.

No comments: