Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cathinging up and the Holidays!

Life is slowly getting back to normal after the holidays, surgery, new windows, and crazy work deadlines. I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted.
The holidays were a lot of fun this year! Reid had a blast, not sure if Christmas won out over Halloween though. Reid still "needs" to watch Halloween guys on YouTube and talks constantly about being scared or scary. He is just so much fun right now. Over the last month we have become Mom and Dad instead of Mommy and Daddy. He has become more and more analytical, for example we were singing a little song about him moving really fast and flying by and his reply was, "Silly Mom, I can't fly. I don't have wings," with a simple fake flap of his arms. Since I haven't written in a month I of course can't remember anything else to write! He definitely doesn't really know what to think about Kevin and his knee, he's getting used to it, but I had cut my finger and a lady at the YMCA was wrapping it up for me and he looked at her all concerned and said, "My mommy's finger is hurt, and my daddy's knee!" I think he was feeling sorry for him a lot and constantly needed to be by him, but that is wearing off now! I've got a lot of pictures coming if I can locate all the disks so stay tuned!

No comments: