Saturday, June 13, 2009

Photographer's Complex


As you can see in this photo a lot of my pictures lately are of Reid grabbing at the camera. Fun. Well as a photographer I always want to get some great pictures of him. I look back at the pictures I took of him as a newborn and I think I really blew it. I could have done so much better. I live and learn though, I'll keep trying and hopefully I'll get better and better at "people" photography. Lately getting a good shot has been a challenge. Sometimes I can give him the lens cap and he is happy. As you can see in the picture below. Happy check, good picture not so much. Unless of course you like pictures of children chewing on lens caps or holding them in front of the camera.

1 comment:

Nerissa said...

I could seriously melt in those big blue eyes!! He's going to have the girls going crazy one day!