Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wedding

Here are a few of the details and some of my design work!

Bride and her parents :) Groom and his mother.


Heather and Dave
Reid and Laura, he loved her.Grandpa giving Reid a drink of his martini, just kidding.


The ceremony spot
I don't think this needs an explanation if you've read this blog before.
Grandma and Reid

Abe having a blast dancing to the band's awesome groove.

Here are a few pictures from the wedding. I didn't have any of us as a family oh well. I guess I just forgot to turn the camera over to some one else. I didn't even get a picture of Reid with the bride and groom. Bad bad bad. I'm sure the photographers got some though. There is a great post on "A mom and her camera" linked on the left about why she needs to hire a photographer to photograph her children even though she is a photographer bc it's hard to play the photographer and the mom at the same time. Exactly.
It was a beautiful wedding at a beautiful location. Everything about the day was perfect! Except me missing out on the pasta bar that is.

No comments: