Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Part 1

I'll start off by saying Reid LOVED Halloween. Loved, loved, loved it.
He started off by answering the door and handing out candy then we went out around the block for about an hour and by the time we got back he was just warming up and b-lined it across the street to the neighbors house where Halloween is a very very important holiday. When he woke up the next morning he grabbed his pumpkin pail and went straight to the door!
So here are a few pictures of Reid in his costume and there will be more of the actual trick or treating experience. I have a lot of great ones!This picture makes me want to run upstairs and wake him up to SQUEEZE him. Clap clap clap, I want the lights to keep flashing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how many different people I see in Reid in these pictures, Elie, you, Paulo, each face reminds me of someone else! soo cute! - sheri