Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I really really needed Reid to not cry for the camera.....

......not only because I'm tired of taking pictures like thisand like this....(seriously? Wow kiddo.)
but because I really needed to document the funniest thing in the whole world....So....I did this and this ...........and thisWhich turned out to be pretty cool in his little world. He realized that whatever had been in front of the camera we could now see in the LCD screen. He now points out the rug or his pumpkin in the kitchen after seeing the picture on the camera, pretty cool association for a parent to watch happen........any whoooo to the fun stuff, like I was saying the funniest thing ever........
and here it is....I can barely look at this without busting out laughing. Let me tell you this face has given us hours of laughter. We constantly ask him to make his silly face we imitate him, we laugh. Look at the muscles in his neck, I only wish I captured the hands they are usually in tight fists.
(For all you photogs out there doesn't he crazily look like "Boy with grenade" by Diane Arbus?)

No comments: