Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween Part II

I'll start with my favorite picture of the night.....Ha, this is too cute. I have better pictures of the pumpkins from later in the night when they really look lit up but Reid wasn't into it, but this shot is just perfect! Look at that face.

You'll have to excuse some of the backgrounds. He just came out of the house so happy, and not grabbing for the camera that I went a little shutter crazy!

The first sucker he's ever had in his little life :)And what night would be complete without "the silly face?"Just love this one.When we were little my mom would make us bacon, eggs, and pancakes when we came home from trick or treating because it's such hard work! This picture reminded me of that.I must have told Kevin a hundred times that Halloween was so fun this year. It was just a blast watching Reid get so excited it just made my night.All and all it was VICTORIOUS, and you can see Reid thought so too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This boy is so cute, and your photos are amazing!