Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cute funny things

I have literally like a minute, so before I forget I wanted to write down a couple of things.
Reid, loves to cook in his tent. He hauls a few pots and pans out of the cupboard and put in letters, books whatever he can find and he stirs them up, all while saying "Cookie" He started out saying cooking, but it evolved into "Cookie? Cookie Mama?" I think I mentioned this earlier but it's still going strong.
Also, he has been adding "io" to the end of everything. Daddio, cookio, etc...hilarious.
Loves loves loves the snow. Kevin dug him a tunnel and he just went back and forth through it and almost refused to come inside yesterday. The only way I can get him inside is to tell him that no more doggies are going to walk by because they all went home and inside for the night. Seriously, it works, otherwise I have to haul in a kicking starving little boy at the end of the day!
Two straight days of accident reports at the Y. First time he tripped and fell into a chair. Big scrape on his cheek. They put a huge band-aid on it bc it was bleeding pretty good. When I went to pick him up he so wanted to tell me all about what happened but couldn't quite find the words. He loved the band-aid and wouldn't stop looking in the mirror at himself :)
Today, they don't know what happened but he was with another child and he just started crying and a huge scratch showed up on his face. Seriously I will post a picture he looks like Rocky.
Pictures to come, either tomorrow or Saturday!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You have a scrapper on your hands?

Do you think you will get him a dog? A boy needs a dog, right?