Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How

you ask did I finally get Reid to be happy in front of the camera smile at, or almost at the camera? His name is Tuffy and he sat and smiled for the camera! He even playing peek a boo behind the camera. and he got lots of kisses that day!So I'll finish by saying I've tried that game before and it didn't work, but it just happened to work for these pictures. He isn't exactly looking at the camera, he's looking at Tuffy but beggers can't be choosers when it comes to these things.
Here is a picture of his first boo boo. Kids heal so fast, they are both gone already. Another reason I like this photo is the tucked bottom lip. He has done that since the day he was born and I wondered if he would always do that.
Hockey game is almost on! Go Hockey Team USA!!!!!

No comments: