Sunday, February 21, 2010

Outside

Reid loves the snow. I usually get to the Y in the morning and when I attempt to get him inside when we get home it's tough. He cries, he wants to stay outside. So everyday (almost) after his nap or right before dinner we go outside. It's is awesome, I love that he loves the snow so much. Today we went to my parents and walked the trails. Reid spent a lot of his time pushing a stick in the truck of a rotted tree because my dad told him there was a squirrel in it. We went for a walk and came back and he went back to the stump to push the stick in it again. Very cute.
Anyway, here are a few pictures. While Kevin was away I built Reid a snowman. I ran quick to get my camera out of the car and found my poor snowman like this. Decapitated. Reid had his hands turned up and said, "Doooopps." So we worked on getting him put back together. Then we gave him a hug.Here are a few more pics from that day. Since then the snowman had to be rejuvenated because of the warm weather. "He" was rejuvenated into a "She" and now has a crown but is missing her nose and eyes because it's just too warm for a snowwoman to survive.

No comments: