Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hands down, Reid's favorite toy is....Duplo Blocks. My husband couldn't be happier. They build every night. They build buildings and decks and towers as tall as Kevin can reach. Reid will come running to tell me all about them, "High, high, tall, tall," is what comes out! It's very cute. I found him relaxing with his water cup in the block box. (Excuse the horrible focus, I realized too late my camera was on manual focus :)A picture of Reid's morning get up. It's too warm for winter coats, but still chilly enough in the morning for a coat and hat. Who wouldn't want to wear that little suede jacket?

So our temperatures soared to almost 70 degrees yesterday. It was gorgeous. Here are a few pictures of us with our chalk drawings. Reid loved loved loved the chalk. The first day it was absolutely everywhere, in his hair on his face all over his shoes and clothes. Would have made a great picture. He was sad in a couple of these because, yup you guessed it I wouldn't let him touch my camera. And he probably didn't need that winter hat :)

1 comment:

Nerissa said...

HA! I love that last photo of Reid! It is so stinkin' cute!