Sunday, March 14, 2010

Things I want to remember

I don't have any pictures today. I'm bad, we went to the beautiful KASH park today and I forgot my camera. It was such a beautiful morning spent there. I'm pretty sure daylight savings time won't be too difficult for us this year. Reid was wiped out and is napping now. My thermometer says 67 degrees and it is March 14th. It is in the sun so it is about 5-7 degrees high usually. I can hardly believe it. I love this weather. The snow is gone, the sun is shining, life is good.
So the other night I was giving Reid a bath and his toe jam was floating in the water. Let's just say he didn't like it. I told him,"It's just fuzz." He stands up and cries, "Just, Just, Just," every time he sees fuzz in the water now :)
He also discovered that he has a freckle on his leg. He does not want it there. So every night we have to show him that we have them too.
His vocabulary is growing so fast it is crazy and he knows his colors and some of the letters.
There will be pictures soon I promise!

No comments: