Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Potty

So when Reid turned 18 months our pediatrician mentioned potty training. She said that if children at this age start to tell you when they are "going" or they go in the same spot in the house, they are starting to potty train themselves and are ready to be introduced to a potty chair. I must say it was the furthest thing from my mind, but he definitely was doing that. So we introduced "The Potty." Anyway, Reid went ONCE on the potty and hasn't gone since. We keep trying and he just keeps telling us "Poop." ALL. THE. TIME. So sometimes I ignore him but most of the time we attempt to sit on the potty. See that sucker? Yes I bribed him, I don't do it all the time but I really thought he had to go that time :)

1 comment:

Nerissa said...

Can I just say how much I LOVE that his little potty chair has its own roll of toilet paper! That rocks ...