Monday, January 31, 2011

After Christmas Fun

I think I skipped the Pavelski Christmas last year on the blog and I'm sort of skipping over it now too, but I promise I'll be back to it. We were laughing so hard about some long lost pictures (things I didn't post) so pretty soon I'll be going back to post some pictures from the summer. and a few others.
Last year I don't even think I took a picture of our tree, the year before I took a picture of Reid with all of his loot around the tree. This year all of his toys were everywhere and being used so I didn't get to do that. Here is just a picture of us by the tree, the very decorated tree, we weren't allowed to leave any of the ornaments in the box, they all had to go on the tree! Don't look at me, it was early in the morning, but I'll want to remember everything some day...the good the bad and the ugly :)The living room has been taken over by Reid and Kevin and the train. Here is a picture of Reid in the middle of all of his train stuff. He is wearing skeleton pants because we just had gotten home from sledding at Iverson. (which I didn't document because I was sledding with Reid as K was standing at the top of the hill with crutches and a knee brace) anyway....it's a cute shot of him with one of his favorites!

No comments: