Monday, January 24, 2011

More Neuman Christmas Pictures!






Here are a few more pictures from Christmas in Minocqua! They are pretty self explanatory!
Today was my 33rd birthday! It was nice and quiet and perfect. Reid was excited to make my birthday cake and sing and he helped me blow out the candles.
I always sit down to upload pictures and then can't think of anything to write about him....let's see, he is so funny right now and really has a great sense of humor. He is telling knock knock jokes, one mainly...Knock knock, Who's there? Doughnut, Doughnut who? Dough Not knock on my door, and then he explodes in laughter, I'm not sure if he totally understand the joke or not considering that I'm not even sure if he knows what a doughnut it. He is making up words and little stories. When we ask him what they mean he says, "I don't know." He also knows his upper and lower case letters (which he has known for months now) but he now knows all the sounds they make,....every single sound. He surprised us when he got a little game that asks what letter makes the (blank) sound and you have to pick out the letter and yup you guessed he knew them all. I just watched in amazement because we never really taught him those. He has mastered puzzles of larger sizes, 25 + pieces and loves to do them. He is 2.5 years old already! I have pictures from the celebration of turning the big 2.5 that will soon follow. I will catch up I will catch up and dig out of my photo hole!

No comments: