Monday, March 9, 2009

Baby Contest

My great friend Wendy entered Reid into a "cutest baby" contest. The voting begins this week and we'd appreciate your vote! The voting is a little strange and I think they are doing 200 pictures a day and Reid is # 438 so I believe he will be in Wednesday's heat. I'll keep looking and let you know and I'll be sending out an email just to remind you too!
A lot of you have encouraged me to enter him into contests like this but I just couldn't bring myself to doing it let alone picking out a picture to submit!
So I left Wendy do all the leg work, she filled out the form and picked the picture and everything. Those of you who read the blog, she used the picture "Who says I have no hair."
She titled it My fuzzy little man. Thank you Wendy :)
Here is the link if you'd like to check out the contest, but like I said Reid isn't in today's group.
http://startribune.upickem.net/engine/Votes.aspx?contestid=5242

No comments: