Wednesday, March 11, 2009

VOTE!!!


Good Morning All!

My great friend Wendy entered Reid into a "cutest baby" contest. The voting begins today and we'd appreciate your vote!
A lot of you have encouraged me to enter him into a contest like this but I just couldn't bring myself to doing it let alone picking out a picture to submit!
So I left Wendy do all the leg work, she filled out the form and picked the picture and everything. Those of you who read the blog, she used the picture "Who says I have no hair."
She titled it My fuzzy little man. This is the picture she chose!

http://startribune.upickem.net/engine/Votes.aspx?PageType=VOTING&contestid=5242

This is the link. You have to register and then wait for an email to come to your inbox and then click on the link to confirm. (A little annoying, but what are you going to do?)
So anyway, click on the voting tab and he is in heat 3 on page 2.
Oh, you can vote once an hour from 10am today until 9 am tomorrorw!! I know you are all busy but keep the page open and vote whenever you think about it!!!

Thanks!

Elizabeth

No comments: