Monday, October 5, 2009

Birthdays and Birthdays and More Birthdays!

These pictures were taken about a month ago. Ha. Anyway we had a group birthday party for my nieces and nephews and my dad. Here are some pictures from that day!
Finally today is a nice fall day! I've been waiting. This is the first day in what feels like forever that we were able to play outside for a long time without having to come in and dry off or warm up!
Not sure if I've written this yet but Reid can say, "All Done," and he says it a lot during Tiger baseball games. He doesn't quite understand the humor in that yet but I think it's pretty funny.
Seriously, I hope the Tigers can win tomorrow!!! Come on Tigers!!
We wanted some pictures of these guys together, easier said than done. These two are going to be trouble someday. Just look at those smiles :)
My dad and Reid watching the "big kids" play.

No comments: