Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I have so many I mean a ton of great pictures from the pumpkin patch. It was a beautiful sunny day, in a photographers world maybe a little too sunny in some cases. I just don't know what photos to post since there are so many great ones. The cute red sweater helps I think!
I'm going to start with these because they make me happy. If you open them up big you can see Reid took K's hat off and thought is was hilarious. As the sequence progresses they remember the camera is there and the pictures are less interesting!
Reid loved the goats, you can't see them in the pictures because they are far past the fence but he would run up to them and say "Boo" and then run back and to another one and yell, "Boo!" It was a riot.

Well I will post a ton more pictures later as I have a little awake Bear waiting patiently in his crib for someone to get him out. Today we had swimming lessons. Oh boy did he love it. That is a whole other story!

No comments: