Friday, October 30, 2009

More from the Pumpkin Patch

Some days I could just stare and stare at pictures. I can't believe how grown up he is, and how in the world did he get so cute?
So for the swimming lessons, let's start by saying he had an absolute blast. We got there and all the children and parents were sitting nicely on the benches waiting for the instructor to arrive so I ushered Reid towards the benches and tried to lure him by saying that everyone was sitting and we'd go in the water soon. Nope, definitely not good enough. He just took off into the water running in and went in head first. I scooped him up out of the water and he was laughing and smiling. I put him down again and he kept trying to run in the water and would go right under. All the parents were laughing as they were still sitting quietly with their dry children on their laps. So he has no fear of the water what so ever.

No comments: