Thursday, October 22, 2009

To the Rescue




I've found that parents spend a lot of their time coming to their children's rescue. I rescue Reid from falling down, from hitting his head, from the "tickle monster," I rescue him from his crib or just from a rough day. As a parent you hope you don't have to rescue them from serious situations, you hope that the situations are as minor as rescuing them from the bear trap they are stuck in. My mom and dad still come to my rescue and I'm 31 years old. I don't think you ever want to stop helping your own children no matter now old they are.
On a less serious note, here are some pictures of my mom coming to my rescue because if I would have had to read "Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See?" or "Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes," one more time that day I was going to go insane :)

No comments: