Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Why Decorate?

You know those crazy houses during the holidays that you drive by and wonder what were they thinking? Well I know why they exist now. When I pulled these pumpkins out into the yard Reid's eyes were as big as saucers. He kept tapping them and saying "ohhhh, ohhhh." I put up a few witches and pumpkins around the house and he just loves to keep looking at them. My mom gave him some little window decals and he keeps showing them to me and going back to them over and over again. So.....I feel compelled to keep adding to the decorations because it's so fun to see his reactions.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love his fall outfit! And I bet you are happy that its fall now, so you can start putting hats on him again :)

Elizabeth said...

Yes I totally love hats. I'm looking all the time for new ones for him.
I'd love to get him an army style one for the fall, I'm looking for a big sherpa type thing with fur on the inside and then I'd love an animal goofy one for winter. The problem is I'm too cheap. The etsy shops are addicting but too expensive for me :) I guess I may need to start to knit or something!! ha ha yeah right